1) I like to wear my heated Narwhal slippers during class.
2) I wear pants during Zoom meetings but often they are things I should have thrown out years ago–too short, too tight, too loose, or too many holes. Ditto for undergarments. What is worn under the desk, stays under the desk.
3) We say we are ordering take-out to support local businesses and that’s true but mostly I’m too tired to cook.
4) I haven’t given a single thought to doing our taxes.
5) I sneak black jelly beans from my husband’s stash.
6) I watched Tiger King.
What confessions do you dare to make?